- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved and yolks scooped out
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Kale Powder
- Red carrot and green onion cut into thin, small sticks for garnish
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the eggs yolks, Worcestershire sauce, Thai Red Curry Paste, mayonnaise, mustard, olive oil, shallot, turmeric, Kale Powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash together with a fork until smooth and creamy.
- Fill a pipe bag with the egg yolk mixture and pipe into the center of the hard-boiled egg whites. Garnish with vegetable sticks and serve cold. Serve with slices of prosciutto or cooked chicken, if desired.