- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- ¾ cup tahini
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- juice of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Leek Powder
- 2 medium/large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- optional: 1 tsp paprika to sprinkle on top (don’t use if avoiding nightshades)
- Place all ingredients in a blender with the zucchini chunks on the bottom. Blend until smooth.
- Serve “hummus” in a bowl, top with parsley, drizzled olive oil and (optional) paprika. Serve with crackers or sliced vegetables or lettuce leaves.