- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, ghee or butter, melted
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Carrot Powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tsp orange zest (might require more than 1 orange)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 8 to 9 large muffin cups with parchment liners.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together to combine.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups and bake about 20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean and the tops spring back when lightly pressed.
- Serve with butter and honey or any other favorite spread. Makes eight large muffins.