- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 leek, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 jar tomato sauce (or 2 cups homemade)
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Threefold Blend Powder
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Perennial Greens Powder (or any green powder)
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Pepper Salt
- Coconut oil
- Sauté diced leeks and carrots till soft in a large cast iron skillet.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add tomato sauce and powders and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Check for seasoning. Add sea salt if needed.
- Serve over rice, pasta or quinoa.