- 1 lb ground beef or bison
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1 Tbsp miso
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Horseradish Powder
- 2 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Kale Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Winter Squash Powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, carrot, pepper, onion, garlic, eggs, oats, miso, Horseradish Powder, Winter Squash Powder and sea salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into desired form and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir the ketchup, apple cider vinegar and Kale Powder together.
- Brush over the top and place in a preheated oven at 375 degrees. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.