A Veggie Version of Mom’s Eggy Salad Dressing
- 4 eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar (for boiling eggs)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
1/2 tsp. Dr. Cowan’s Garden Winter Squash Powder
1/2 tsp. Dr. Cowan’s Garden Low-Oxalate Greens Powder
1/8 tsp. Dr. Cowan’s Garden Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp. milk (plus more, if needed, for desired consistency)
1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Sriracha (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Hard boil eggs by placing in a stock pot with cold water and 1 Tbsp. White vinegar. Bring to boil. Remove from heat and let stand in hot water for 13 minutes.
- Run under cold water to stop the cooking process, peel when cool.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, vegetable powders, milk and Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Fold in the chopped eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add extra milk if you would like the consistency thinner.
- Serve as a salad dressing for a regular tossed salad, a cobb salad or a spinach salad with bacon.