- ½ cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup Dr. Cowan’s Garden Winter Squash Powder
- 1 whole egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ c. dark-chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, melted butter, almond butter and egg.
- In a separate bowl, sift together almond flour, Squash Powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and mix well.
- Add vanilla and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Drop cookies on baking sheet by the spoonful. Bake about 12 minutes, till golden brown.