- 1 ½ cup crispy cashews
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Kale powder
- ⅓ cup unsulfured dried apricots, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place cashews in large skillet and toast till lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Transfer the hot cashews to a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the coconut oil and process for 2 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Add the maple syrup, cinnamon, baking soda, Kale Powder and salt to the cashews. Process to form a smooth, oily dough. Transfer the dough to a bowl and knead or stir in the dried apricots.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on the lined baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, flatten each cookie to about ½-inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes until lightly golden brown. Cool completely, store in airtight container. Makes 18-20 cookies.