- 10 dried apple rings
- 4 Tbsp organic cream cheese (we like the Sierra Nevada brand)
- 2 Tbsp purée made with Dr. Cowan’s Garden Pumpkin Powder (Pour 2 cups boiling water over 1/2 heaping cup of Pumpkin Powder in a bowl. Let sit for at least an hour to thicken, or, cover and refrigerate overnight.)
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (or less)
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl, except the dried apple rings.
- Spread one apple ring with a tablespoon or so of the cream-cheese mixture and top with another dried apple ring to make a "sandwich."
- Continue with the remaining cream-cheese mixture and apple rings.
Also in Snacks and Desserts