- 2 Tbsp cool water
- 1/2 tsp gelatin (such as Great Laks Bovine Gelatin)
- 2 Tbsp boiling water
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Ashitaba Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups crème fraîche
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 to 2 Tbsp honey
- Lemon juice
- Pour the cool water into a bowl, then sprinkle the gelatin over the surface slowly and allow to sit for about 2 minutes. Whisk the gelatin and continue whisking as you add the boiling water, then the egg yolk, vanilla, honey and sea salt.
- Whisk in the crème fraîche, then cover and refrigerate two to four hours to thicken. Whisk the Turmeric and Ashitaba powders into the thickened cream.
- Chop the peaches into small chunks. Place into a bowl and pour over the honey and a squeeze of lemon juice. Mix to combine.
- To assemble the parfaits, spoon some peaches into four wine glasses. Top with a spoonful of the crème fraîche mixture, another layer of peaches, and end with a layer of crème fraîche. Serves 4.