- 4 figs, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 heaping tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Charred Eggplant Powder
- 8 whole almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese'
- 1 Tbsp honey + more for drizzling
- Sprinkle Charred Eggplant Powder onto a plate. Dip each fig half in the powder.
- Press a toasted almond into the middle of each half.
- Whisk 1 Tbsp honey into 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese.
- Arrange fig halves in a dish, spoon a dollop of mascarpone cream in the middle and drizzle with a little more honey. Dip figs into cream. Serves two.