- 2 lbs of Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 3 Tbsp ghee
- 4 strips of bacon, cut into large squares
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Winter Squash Powder
- 2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Kale Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt 1 Tbsp ghee over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and add the onion and garlic and allow to cook in the hot pan only until aromatic.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, Winter Squash Powder, Kale Powder, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper, and remaining ghee.
- In a preheated over at 375 degrees, bake the skillet for 30-40 minutes or until Brusself sprouts are crunchy and garlic and onion are caramelized. Serves six to eight people.