- 1 large eggplant cut lengthwise into 2 pieces
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Pepper Salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Plain, full-fat yogurt
- Mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the eggplant halves in an ovenproof dish. With the tip of paring knife, make cross-hatches across the surface of the eggplant halves.
- Stir the pepper salt into the olive oil.
- Drizzle onto the eggplant halves and squeeze gently to allow the oil to penetrate.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until soft.
More from: recipe