ANTI-INFLAMMATORY + HEART HEALTH + AIDS DIGESTION
Flax Seed oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid a-linolenic acid (ALA), with even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil. Flax seed oil also contains lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties. Flax contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods. Flax lignans have shown promising effects in reducing growth of cancerous tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium, and prostate.
Easy On Your Bowels. Ingesting our premium Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial nutrients found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues associated with eating the seeds themselves. Our patented cold-press process yields better Omega-3 absorption than ground flax seeds and won't aggravate bowel conditions. Our Flax Seed Oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body and does not tax the liver or other organs.
Refreshingly Healing Citrusy Ceviche
Key Health Benefits
- Reduces Inflammation
- Cardiovascular health
- Supports Brain Health, cognition and concentration
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Helps with weight loss
- Relieves constipation
- Can help protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps repair cell membranes
- Improves joint and muscle mobility
- Increases levels of sleep-regulating serotonin
- Helps decrease menopausal symptoms and regulate menstrual cycles
- May ease arthritis, especially in rheumatoid arthritis and Lupus
- Detox (Immune) system function
- Balances blood sugar
- May help alleviate allergies
- Improves hair, skin, and nails
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.