DETOXIFICATION (IMMUNITY) + WHOLE BODY HEALTH
Black Cumin Seed Oil (also known as Black Seed Oil) is derived from a plant known as black cumin, native to Southwestern Asia, the Mediterranean, and North Africa. Black cumin seeds are a rich source of amino acids, phytosterols, omega-6, and omega-9 essential fatty acids, proteins, and vitamins B1, B2, and B3. They also contain calcium, potassium, folic acid, iron, copper, zinc, and phosphorous.
Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used for centuries, from the ancient Egyptians to the famous Greek physician Dioscorides who used it to treat headaches and intestinal parasites. From Hippocrates, the ‘father of medicine,’ to the prophet Mohammed, who claimed that black cumin worked for every known health concern. More recently, it has been used to support brain function, reduce inflammation, and inhibit tumor growth.
Roasted Curried Cauliflower with Raita
Key Health Benefits
- Discourages the growth of abnormal cells (anti-tumor activity)
- Strengthens detoxification pathways (immune system)
- Supports the cardiovascular system
- Supports digestive health
- Strong anti-fungal properties
- Strengthens the liver and helps it filter toxins from the body
- Supports Healthy Lung Function -helps to clear the lungs and alleviate symptoms of Asthma and bronchitis
- Antioxidant rich
- Promotes weight management, boosts metabolism
- Fights Fungal and Candida infections
- Helps stabilize blood sugar levels
- Support for Diabetics -improved insulin utilization and sensitivity
- Promotes joint health -ability to ease joint pain
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.