- 3 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Wild Ramp Powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 bunch asparagus, washed and ends pealed
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Place the asparagus and butter in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees until the ends are slightly crispy and stalks are tender, 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the thickness of asparagus.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, prepare the hollandaise.
- In a stainless steel bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and lemon juice until combined and increased in volume. Place over a pan of barely simmering water; do not let the water touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the butter and whisk until melted and combined. Continue to whisk the mixture until almost doubled in volume.
- Add the Wild Ramp Powder, sea salt, and Threefold Spicy Powder, if using, and stir to combine.