- 1 1/2 cups short-grain white rice, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Summer Savory Powder
- 1 tsp of any other Dr. Cowan's Garden green powders (we used Ashitaba Powder)
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1 Tbsp warm water
- 2/3 tsp sea salt
- In a saucepan, combine the rice and water and let sit for 20 minutes. Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover with lid. Cook for about 40 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it rest undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the Summer Savory, the other green powder and the warm water in a cup.
- Uncover the rice and add the dissolved powders and 1 Tbsp of sesame seeds. Gently fluff rice.
- Let the rice cool slightly, then form into ping-pong sized balls. Sprinkle more toasted sesame seeds over the balls to serve. Can be served warm or at room temperature.