Suggested Uses: Low-Oxalate Greens
Suggested Uses for Dr. Cowan's Garden Low-Oxalate Greens Powder:
- Sprinkle over fried or poached eggs or fold into scrambled eggs.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to a cup of heated bone broth, along with a handful of chopped fresh greens and leftover cooked rice or pasta. Simmer, covered, till greens are tender. Top with a dollop of sauerkraut.
- Fold into cottage cheese and add chopped nuts and/or raisins.
- Add a teaspoon or so to a mustard-citrus vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle over sliced tomatoes, avocados and chopped cucumbers (finish with Dr. Cowan's Garden Leek or Pepper Salt).
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to your favorite smoothie.
- Generously sprinkle over cooked rice or pasta, along with two or three other vegetable powders or salts.
- Add a tablespoon to guacamole.
- Add a teaspoon or so to your favorite cookie batter.
- Mix a half-teaspoon or so into your favorite sauerkraut.
- Thinly slice a bulb of fennel and sauté in bacon fat and ghee. Blanch a small bunch of chopped Swiss chard. Add to each a tablespoon of Kale Powder and a tablespoon of Leek Salt. Mix the flavored fennel and chard together and serve right away.