Suggested Uses for Dr. Cowan's Garden Winter Squash Powder:
- Warm a half cup of heavy cream or coconut milk on low heat. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of Dr. Cowan's Garden Winter Squash (or Pumpkin) Powder till dissolved. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Pour over warm oatmeal, add nuts and chopped fruit as desired. Add a tablespoon or so of coconut oil or butter as well.
- Add a quarter cup to pancake butter (reduce the equivalent amount of flour).
- Add a tablespoon to about a half cup of softened cream cheese, mix well, spread onto toasted bagel halves. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Add a teaspoon to lightly sweeten your favorite vinaigrette.
- When making rice, sauté the rice kernels in a tablespoon of butter and a teaspoon of Winter Squash Powder whisked together before adding water.
- Add cinnamon to a teaspoon or so and sprinkle over vanilla ice cream, along with a splash of maple syrup and toasted pecans.
- Add to your own chai-spice tea blend.
- Add to cooked red lentils for more depth of flavor.