Baked Egg Avocado With Pepper Salt
- 1 avocado, split in half, pit removed
- 2 eggs
- Dr. Cowan's Garden Pepper Salt, to taste
- A squeeze of lemon juice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line two small baking ramekins with parchment paper or aluminum foil to catch drips.
- After removing the avocado pit, carefully dig out a slightly larger hole in each avocado half to accommodate an egg. Place avocado halves in lined ramekins.
- Break an egg into a small bowl, scoop out the yolk (some egg white will stay attached) and carefully place into the avocado well. Repeat with other egg and avocado half.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until egg is cooked but still a bit wobbly in the center.
- Season liberally with Dr. Cowan's Garden Pepper Salt (and a splash of lemon juice, if desired). Serves two.