- 3 turnips, roasted
- 1 whole butternut squash, roasted
- 3 potatoes, roasted
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 oz spinach
- 1 quart chicken bone broth
- 1 dollop sour cream
- 1 tsp smoked sea salt
- 1 tbsp Shichimi Togarashi
- 1 tbsp ghee
- In a roasting pan with some butter, roast the turnips, squash, and potatoes at 375 for 1 hour or until soft and a little bit crispy.
- In a large saucepan on medium heat melt the ghee and add the celery, leek, garlic, and onion. Saute until the onions are translucent and cooked through.
- Once cooked, add the chicken stock and roasted vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the sea salt and Shichimi Togarashi. Stir in the sour cream and serve warm.