3 cups flour made from ground 18th Century Toasted Stone Cut Oats
1 Tbsp Yogurt, whey or lemon juice
1 Cup Blueberries
2-3 Tbsp Butter
2 large eggs
1.5 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Optional powders (Three-Beet Powder, Carrot Powder, Burdock Powder, Parsnip Powder, Threefold Blend Powder (Slightly Sweet), Winter Squash Powder)
Maple Syrup to taste
- Blend oats into flour
- Place flour in bowl and add enough water to cover by 1 inch.
- Add the yogurt or whey and mix thoroughly till well combined.
- Leave overnight, or up to 24 hours.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add in blueberries and optional powders
- Ladle batter onto oiled, well-heated cast iron pan. Cook till bubbles form on top. Flip, cook a few more minutes till browned on both sides.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and your favorite jam or maple syrup.