1 cup Savannah Red Rice
3 cups water + 2 tbsp
Pinch of sea salt
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Three Beet Blend
- In a medium saucepan heat the water to a rolling boil. Add the salt and rice.
- Turn heat to low and simmer covered for 30-40 minutes or until soft and all the water is dissolved.
- Allow to settle for at least 20 minutes
- In the same pan on medium heat, add the maple syrup, water, and Three Beet Blend. Add the butter and sauté until lightly crisped stirring constantly.
- Serve warm with a dollop of Greek yogurt.