- 3 cups emmer farro flour, freshly ground, if possible
- 1 Tbsp yogurt or whey
- Place flour in bowl and add enough water to cover by 1 inch.
- Add the yogurt or whey and mix thoroughly till well combined.
- Leave overnight, or up to 24 hours.
Next morning, add to this batter:
- Half a package of frozen, organic blueberries (about 1 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp melted butter
- 3 medium or 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup Dr. Cowan’s Garden Winter Squash (or Pumpkin) Powder
- 2 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Threefold Blend Powder
- Mix thoroughly.
- Ladle batter onto oiled, well-heated cast iron pan. Cook till bubbles form on top. Flip, cook a few more minutes till browned on both sides.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and your favorite jam or maple syrup.
More from: recipe