- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- 2 tsp ghee or butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Low-Oxalate Powder (or any greens powder)
- 1/2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Winter Squash Powder
- Punch a hole in the slice of bread using a drinking glass or cookie cutter.
- Add 2 tsp ghee to a cast-iron skillet and heat till ghee melts and sizzles a bit. Add the bread and toast till brown on one side.
- Crack egg into the bread's hole, turn heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes. Flip the toast and brown the other side.
- Spread butter over the whole slice and sprinkle with Low-Oxalate Greens Powder and Winter Squash Powder.