- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Threefold Blend (Slightly Sweet) Powder
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Burdock Root Powder
- Combine flour with warm water and lemon juice and mix. Cover with cotton cloth and let sit for 6 to 12 hours. I usually do this overnight. Soaking beans and grain helps digestibility.
- When soaking is done add the rest of the ingredients and mix. It should reach the consistency of pancake batter.
- Preheat skillet or griddle over medium heat and cook as you would pancakes, flipping when you see air bubbles.
- Serve with maple syrup. Serves 2.
(Contributed by Joanna Karasewicz)