Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp oat milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extra
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup pure baking chocolate or dark chocolate
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Three Beet Blend
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, add the maple syrup, oat milk, coconut oil, and cocoa powder and bring to a rolling boil. Stir frequently.
- Once boiling, allow the mixture to continue to boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the oats, almond butter, vanilla, salt, and baking chocolate and stir to combine completely.
- Drop the mixture in tablespoon size dollops onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Allow them to cool for 30 minutes or more in a refrigerator.