- ½ cup Dr. Cowan’s Garden Winter Squash Powder (or substitute Threefold Blend Powder)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a standard-size loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the Squash Powder, baking soda, salt and spices.
- In a separate, large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer or blender, combine the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, milk and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, along with the raisins, if using, and mix until just combined.
- Spread the batter into the greased loaf pan. The batter will be slightly thicker than a normal pumpkin or squash bread batter. Place in the preheated oven on the middle rack and back for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the center springs back and the loaf starts to separate a bit from the sides of the pan.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.
More from: recipe