- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 6 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Three-Beet Powder
- 2 cup heavy cream
- Coconut sugar to finish the top (optional)
- Mix together egg yolks and maple syrup.
- Add in pumpkin puree with nutmeg, cinnamon, and Three-Beet Powder.
- Slowly whisk in cream.
- Place eight ramekins in a deep baking dish and fill the dish with water so that the ramekins are half-way submerged.
- Pour creme brûlée mixture into the ramekins (optional: strain mixture before pouring into ramekins for a smooth finish).
- Bake in 300-degree oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Optional: Sprinkle top with sugar and caramelize with torch. Serves eight people.
See also: Sally's Pumpkin Pie Recipe
More from: recipe