Mini Cauliflower Pizzas
- 1 head cauliflower, cut up, stems removed so only florets remain
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Kale Powder
- ½ tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Swiss Chard Powder
- ½ to 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Leek Powder
- ½ to 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Tomato Salt
- Grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In food processor, pulse cauliflower till finer than rice kernels.
- Steam the cauliflower in a steamer over boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Let cool. Place on a clean dish towel and wrap the cauliflower into a bundle. Squeeze out all the water you can. (Take time with this step. You’ll want to do 10 to 12 hard squeezes so most of the water is expelled).
- Empty cauliflower mixture into a large bowl and mix in the eggs and the first three powders.
- Separate the mixture into six balls in place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten the balls into disks (you might want to roll them lightly with a rolling pin after flattening with your hands).
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes. Flip each pizza and cook another 5 to 7 minutes till slightly golden.
- Remove from oven and add little piles of grated cheese on each pizza and whatever other toppings you like, such as chopped avocados, chopped tomatoes or salsa, or chopped black olives.
- Broil for a couple minutes till cheese melts. Sprinkle each pizza with Leek Powder and Tomato Salt.
- Serve warm.
More from: recipe