- 6 large jalapeños, halved
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Leek Salt
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Swiss Chard Powder
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Tomato Salt
- Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Leek Salt, Swiss Chard Powder and Tomato Salt together in a small bowl.
- Fill the jalapeño halves with the cheese mixture.
- Cut the bacon strips in half, making 12 short strips. Wrap each filled jalapeño half with a bacon strip and hold in place with toothpicks.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven or toaster to 400 degrees.
- Bake the wrapped jalapeños on aluminum foil or baking parchment for 30 to 35 minutes.
See also: All-Kinds-of-Love Tuna Salad