- ⅓ to ½ cup Dr. Cowan’s Garden Pumpkin Powder (depending on how “pumpkin-y” you like it)
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup Rapadura or coconut sugar
- 2 cups water (for ½ cup powder, slightly less if using 1/3 cup)
- 1 Tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp powdered cloves
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- grated rind of one lemon
- 1 cup créme fraîche
- Cream eggs with pumpkin powder and Rapadura. Gradually blend in other ingredients.
- Pour into pie shell of your choice and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes. Serve with maple-syrup-sweetened whipped cream.