- 1 lb pork loin
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 4 large cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Leek Salt
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Pepper Salt
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Kale Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set pork loin on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and pepper liberally over all sides. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a medium skillet on high for 5 minutes and add the olive oil. Place the loin in the pan and sear on all sides until brown.
- Add the butter, thyme and garlic and cook on reduced heat for another 10 minutes turning constantly and basting with the oil.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes. Cut into ½-inch-thick slices and sprinkle liberally with the Leek Salt, Pepper Salt and Kale Powder.
- Serves two.
More from: recipe