Dreamy Creamy & Easy Feta Dip
- 8 ounces organic feta cheese
- 3/4 cup organic greek yogurt (plain)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp. Organic Milk Thistle Oil
- 2 tsp. Dr. Cowan’s Garden Vegetable Powder of choice (I used Root Medley)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Prepare your mise en place (gather everything in its place).
- Combine ingredients.
- Blend together either in a food processor, with a hand mixer or immersion blender until mostly smooth.
Before adding any salt, taste it. The feta should make it salty enough.
Refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy!
- May be made days in advance.
- Garnish with: Chopped nuts, basil, parsley, radishes, pomegranate seeds, a drizzle of honey, quartered cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices, the sky’s the limit.
- Serve on a charcuterie board, with toast points, vegetables, medjool dates, or crackers.
- Use as a spread for sandwiches or dollop on a waffle with some maple syrup and fresh berries.