Egg Fried Brown Rice
2 cups cooked Dr. Cowan’s Garden Organic Charleston Gold Aromatic Brown Rice
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp lard, Dr. Cowan’s Garden A2/A2 Ghee, or tallow
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped as a garnish
- In a large frying pan over medium heat add the lard. Add the egg and fry, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up. Add the carrot, shallot, and garlic and fry while stirring.
- Pour in the leftover rice and stir until combined and continue to cook the vegetables over medium – high heat.
- Deglaze the pan with the soy sauce and stir until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve with green onions over the top as garnish.