Potato and Leek Powder Soup
Soups and Stews
- In a large heavy bottom pot on medium heat, melt the butter and add the carrots, onion, and garlic.
- Simmer until the onions are translucent and the carrots have softened. Add the potatoes and thyme sprigs and continue to simmer.
- Add the chicken broth and cover. Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are fully cooked and softened.
- Remove the thyme sprigs and blend with an immersion blender or in a standard blender. Add the heavy cream, salt, and Leek Powder.
- Season with more salt and pepper to taste.