Savory Muhammara Dip
- 16-ounce jar organic roasted red peppers, cut into large pieces
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate molasses
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. Dr. Cowan’s
Garden Three-Beet Powder
3 Tbsp. organic olive oil
1 Tbsp. Dr.
Cowan’s Garden Milk Thistle Oil
- 3/4 cup lightly toasted sprouted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs (plus more if needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your mise en place (gathering everything in its place).
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly toast the walnuts; remove from heat.
- Add all the items to a food processor or use an immersion blender, and puree until combined well.
- If mixture is not thick enough, add more breadcrumbs or toasted walnuts, until the dip reaches desired consistency.
- Serve with vegetables, flat bread, crostini, or your favorite crackers/bread.