- 1 7.5-ounce can line-caught tuna
- ½ cup good-quality mayonnaise
- Juice from half a lemon
- ½ tsp grated lemon rind
- ½ tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Leek Powder
- ½ tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Threefold Blend
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- ½ half apple, diced
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup cooked garbanzo beans
- Add lemon juice, grated lemon peel and powders to mayonnaise in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- In a larger bowl, add tuna (separated and flaked with a fork) and all other ingredients. Pour mayonnaise mixture over all and stir to blend.
- Serve over lettuce greens tossed with your favorite vinaigrette.
More from: recipe