- 2 large red beets
- 2 large gold beets
- 2 Tbsp goat cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Leek Salt, plus extra for the top
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Threefold Blend Powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine the walnuts, Threefold Blend Powder, Leek Salt, rosemary and garlic in a small pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until browned and aromatic.
- Wrap the beets first in baking parchment and then in aluminum foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until they are soft. Cool completely and peel off the skin.
- Cut into cubes.
- Toss the cubes with crumbled goat cheese, olive oil, vinegar, honey and walnuts. Sprinkle with additional Leek Salt.