- 1 can organic black beans, drained and rinsed in a colander
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Threefold Blend Powder
- 1 tsp Dr. Cowan's Garden Leek Salt
- Add beans to a small saucepan.
- Add vegetables and vegetable powders.
- Stir until beans come to a slight boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about 5 minutes. You might need to add a half-cup or so of water to keep beans from sticking. Serve immediately.
Great with eggs, tacos, quesadillas, nachos and barbecue.