Beet-Chocolate Gelatin Cubes
- 1/2 cup baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp gelatin, grass-fed
- 1 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Three-Beet Powder
- In a double boiler, combine the chocolate, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup, salt, and Three-Beet Powder and heat until melted. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together thoroughly the milk and gelatin. Add, stirring constantly, to the double boiler and allow mixture to become very hot but not boiling.
- Take the bowl off the heat and set aside at room temperature until luke warm. Pour into ice cube tray and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Unmold the gelatin cubes when set and serve.