Spice up your Hollandaise Sauce with Ramp Powder!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tsp Wild Ramp Powder
- Scant Tsp Salt
- Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl until the mixture is thick.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan containing simmering water. Continue to whisk rapidly. Do not let the eggs scramble.
- Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is again thickened. Remove from heat, whisk in Ramp Powder and salt.
- Serve over eggs or salad.