- ½ lb small, round potatoes
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Dr. Cowan’s Garden Leek Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Steam potatoes in a steamer basket till tender, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Carefully place potatoes on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment. With the bottom of a large fork or serving spoon, press down on each potato till they’re all slightly flattened.
- Drizzle olive oil over each potato. Sprinkle the Leek Salt generously over each potato. Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Roast in hot oven till potatoes begin to brown and turn crispy, 10 to 12 minutes. Taste for seasoning. Add a bit of sea salt, if desired.
See also: Sweet Potato Fries Recipe